Friday, August 22, 2014

Moschino Opening Party at Harajuku La Foret




I attended the Moschino Opening Party at La Foret in Harajuku with my friend Amy. It was probably one of the more colorful events I've been too for sure! Red and yellow everywhere! I especially loved the Moschino x Jeremy Scott collection (the cow print bags and accessories) and the Fall Winter 14-15 Runway Capsule Collection (the McDonald's inspired items) which included T-shirts, bags and tech accessories. You can check out all the collections here. Amy's favorite was the "I don't speak Italian but I do speak Moschino" T-shirt. Isn't she the cutest?:)


I had a full day of work before the event, and it was so muggy and humid yesterday, so I went pretty bare with a cropped tank that I got a while ago at Zara (similar here) and some loose-fitted tapered pants from Forever 21 (similar here). Anyways, I had a really great time last night!


I know I haven't been the best at posting new content recently, and also responding to comments.. I don't know what it is with summer but it is really hectic!! Please be patient with me - I do read all the comments on my posts! You can follow me on Instagram @samanthamariko to keep up with me :) 



Thanks for taking the time to check out my page, truly appreciate it! Have a wonderful weekend.



Love,

Samantha Mariko


16 comments:

  1. Looks like amazing event, you´re lucky for being there. Love Moschino´s McDonald´s collection. Great hair. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome event! Looks like a lot of fun!


    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! looks like a really fun event

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa Sam! I bet that was fun! Love your outfit. You looked so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! All those Moschino collection! Soo craving and love it! Gorgeous outfit too Sam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, dear! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Bloglovin, follow me back?:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bags are seriously amazing. Great event pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun pictures! You lucky girl have Moschino now, great post


    xx

    www.vivalablonda.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun!!! Love your blog. I followed you on GFC and would love it if you would follow me back! Let me know once you've followed me so I can follow you on Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lucky you, Moschino is like one of my favorite brand ever ! Hope you had a really good time and that you are spending a nice summer tho :)

    xo. TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so funny this collection!

    xx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!