Tuesday, November 11, 2014

FEATURE | Interview for Cloth App Launch

I had been meaning to post about this earlier, but anyways, I'd like to introduce a new iPhone app called Cloth.








Cloth is a brand new fashion app where you upload your look, organize them by category, weather, etc, and share them with everyone else. According to The Next Web, "Cloth... is you personal outfit diary. And it's a beautifully designed personal diary to boot." Well, how can any fashion lover resist that? I definitely couldn't! Start by downloading the app here in the App Store. Sign up to create an account, and start uploading your looks! You can fan other users to check out their looks as well. I think it's neat there is a category for weather - very helpful for outfit ideas, especially for rainy or snowy days.



Cloth was also kind enough to interview me for the launch of their app. You can check it out here.





You can also find me on the app by searching for samanthamariko.



Hope to see you guys on Cloth :)




Love,

Samantha

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about Cloth ^^

    Looks like a very cool app!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great blog and you look amazing. I never heard of this app before. I'll be sure to check them out !

    http://analyn-razon.blogspot.co.uk/
    -Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to have been interviewed for the launch of their app - they chose a fantastic photo of you! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this app before! I'll have to check it out. :)

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoaaaah proud of you :) congratulation for the feature. keep it up <3

    NEW POST HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting app! Thanks for sharing this. :)
    Love your style, it's sophisticated!
    Mind to follow each other via GFC? Let me know.

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. neat app! :) and so cool re: the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did not know you were a musician as well. What kinda music?
    xx
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool app!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a very nice app!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!